A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page this would be significantly diminished. To see more about what cookies are, what information do they store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., please direct yourself to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we can fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be directly communicated to Google.
- Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or removing cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we make available a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies from this site, so the right to remove them or disable them must be performed from there. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- It is sometimes necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept them.
- For any questions about this cookies policy please contact us via the contact section.