“The ABC of Organic Agriculture” 4 days with Jairo Restrepo (course given in October 2013).
Jairo Restrepo, admirable educator, consultant and Agronomic Engineer, mixes seriousness and scientific rigor with a rebellious character. With more than 20 years of experience, working on every continent, Jairo encourages us to experiment, improve and share our achievements and experiences. This 4 days course transmits practical tools to work in the favour of nature, improving production and quality of crops, while we regenerate the fertility of the soil.
This course includes:
- Bioavailable nutrition for crops.
- Soil health and regeneration.
- Fast compost to create new soil.
- Reproduction of native microorganisms.
- Hot and cold mineral stock.
- The capture of microorganisms.
- Improvements in animal nutrition.
- Analyses of the soil within the farmer’s reach.