‘Introduction to Holistic Management’ – (course given in March 2014)
Kirk Gadzia facilitates this course in the Introduction to Holistic Management, with theoretical sessions and practical exercises based on the planning of objectives to be obtained on an Agro-grazing farm a triple bottom line: social, ecological and economic gain, succeeding this way in a truly regenerative life.
This course covers:
- Comprehension of ecosystem processes and their principle keys.
- Analysis of the ecosystems that we are managing.
- The importance and process of defining a holistic aim that includes economic, ecological and social objectives (that implicates a detailed grazing plan which enhances both your production and landscape goals)
- How to make decisions that lead us to our holistic aims, improving group dynamics, communication and leadership.
- The keys: a good livestock plan and a good financial plan.
- The importance and the process of testing decisions made and recognizing deviations to correct them.
- How different tools within our reach affect natural processes.